PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
1. Altenburg Arts Pte Ltd (referred to as "we" or “us”) is the owner of this website http://www.altenburg-arts.com/.
2. We have created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to protecting your personal data. The following discloses our privacy practices for this website to you (referred to as "you" or "users").
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
4. We may collect your personal data such as your name, email address, image and postal address when you make a request/enquiry/submission on our website, attend our events, or subscribe to our newsletter and updates.
5. In certain situations and with your consent, we may also obtain your personal data from third parties (for example, when you provide your personal data to attend our events).
6. Your personal data may be used and/or disclosed to any of our affiliates or our service providers for the following purposes:
a. To send requested information/products to you.
b. To communicate and update you on information you may have interest in.
c. To provide assistance and follow-up service on the information/products you have received.
d. To maintain a register of our subscribers, customers, guests to this website, employees or affiliates (whether past, present or prospective).
e. To administer company activities.
f. To facilitate the use of our facilities and services and participation in our activities and events.
g. To publicise our events and activities.
h. To comply with the law, the requests of law enforcement and regulatory officials, or orders of Court.
i. To ensure proper security and administration of your personal data and general operations.
j. Towards any other purpose of use for which we have obtained your consent, express or implied.
7. You may at any time submit a written request to withdraw your consent for us to collect, use or disclose your personal data. We will respond to your request as soon as possible.
ACCESS OF PERSONAL DATA
8. You may view your personal data which we have collected and stored at any time. In order to do so, you will need to submit a written request for access to view your personal data. We will respond to your request as soon as possible and, at the latest, within 30 days of receipt of your request and payment of the administrative fee of S$20. Please note that we reserve the right to revise our fee if the cost of retrieving your personal data exceeds our original estimation. If so, we will notify you of any such fee revision before processing your request.
9. Your right to view your personal data is limited to your personal data only. We are not permitted to reveal any personal data about any other individual to you. We reserve the right to refuse access to your personal data if it will reveal or lead to the revelation of another individual’s personal data, cause harm to you or another individual or is contrary to the national interest.
CORRECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
10. We encourage you to provide us with an update of any particulars of your personal data that have been changed as soon as possible.
11. You may submit a written request to correct your personal data which we have collected and stored. We will consider your request and respond to it as soon as possible and, at the latest, within 30 days of receipt of your request. We will make the necessary corrections as soon as reasonably practicable provided we are satisfied that the corrections should be made. In the event that we feel the corrections should not be made, we will inform you.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
12. We make every effort to maintain a high standard of confidentiality and security of your personal data. We have internal policies and procedures in place to ensure that your personal data is kept secure.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
13. We will retain your personal data for as long as the purpose for which your personal data was collected is still being served and as long as it is necessary for legal or business purposes.
14. In the event your personal data is disclosed to third parties, we will take measures to ensure that the entity receiving your personal data is aware of our data protection policies and is bound by confidentiality obligations.
15. In the event we go through a business transition, such as being acquired by another company or a change in third party vendors who assist us in security or administrative matters, users' personal information will, in most instances, be part of the assets transferred.
16. We will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the information contained on our own website is accurate and relevant. If you find any inaccuracies, please email us and we will delete or correct it promptly.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
17. This website may contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites. We are not responsible or for any information or content on any linked sites or for any goods or services available from them.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
18. We reserve the right to change this policy at any time. Please check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of our site following the posting of changes to these terms shall be deemed acceptance of those changes.
19. If you have any queries or doubts about the policies set out in this statement or about your personal data that we obtain, maintain, process, use and disclose, or if you would like to submit a written request to withdraw your consent or access or correct your personal data, please contact our data protection officer at:
Postal Address: 18 Sin Ming Lane, #07-01 Midview City, Singapore 573960
Telephone Number: +65-9749 9297
20. For more information about the Personal Data Protection Act 2012, please visit the Personal Data Protection Commission’s website at http://www.pdpc.gov.sg.
(Last updated 14 September 2020)